Some people have experienced conflict with their religious beliefs and the inaccurate perception of Yoga in modern society. Yoga allows the body to relax and be of greater clarity to be more in alignment with our purpose to serve. When we meditate and pray we get in the spiritual mindset of the creator, which compliments whatever the religious interpretation may be.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Yoga Instructor, Robin Downes of Yoga Flava interviewed Faith Hunter, Maya Breuer, Nadine McNeil and LaToya Conner about how Yoga’s spirituality is actually a compliment to religion. Why black people need to overcome the fear and lack of knowledge about the history and benefits of Yoga.
Text “Foxy NC” To 24042 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
For the Latest Entertainment News:Follow @‘foxy107104’
- NKOTB Mixtape Tour w/ Salt & Pepa Enter To Win
- Colin Powell, First Black Secretary Of State And Military Leader, Passes Away
- Remy Ma Has Instagram In A Frenzy Over Her Curve-Hugging, Little Black Dress
- Interview: Documentary ‘Downing Of A Flag’ Explores History Of A Controversial Symbol
- COVID-19 Vaccine Misinformation Targeting Black Communities Feeds Off Real Anxieties According To New Report