In true 2020/2021 fashion a cat’s birthday party held in Santo Domingo, Chile has turned into a COVID-19 spreader event.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Fifteen people’s positive COVID-19 test were all traced back to a cat’s birthday party. Ten of the fifteen people actually attended the party, and the other five were family members of the party-goers. The birthday kitty has not contracted the disease.
Since the beginning of the pandemic, the Dominican Republic has reported over 694,000 confirmed cases of coronavirus, and more than 17,000 deaths. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)has named Chile as a high-risk travel destination.
- Voter Suppression Bills In Georgia: Companies Donating To Republicans’ ‘Big Lie’ Stay Silent
- HER Story: Dr. Patricia Bath
- Scary Hours: Mitch McConnell Is Reportedly Positioning Daniel Cameron To Be His Successor In The Senate
- Cardi B Announces Limited Edition Fashion Doll With Doll Brand, Real Women Are
- Eddie Murphy Reveals His Plans To Return To Stand-Up
- T.I. & Tiny’s Lawyer Shuts Down Claim They Tried Giving Alleged Sex Abuse Victims A “Deal”
- SZA Teams Up With The Slow Factory To Create A Sustainable Clothing Line
- Gary’s Tea: Can We Really Compare Chloe Bailey To Beyonce’? [WATCH]
- Reparations For Slavery: A Promise Never Delivered
- Kenya Moore Says LaToya Ali Kissing Other Women Didn’t Make Her Jealous