I’ve been cooking A LOT since we’ve all been at home due to the pandemic. This has been a great time to try out new recipes (that my son will hate.) I’ve fallen in love with the cookbook Jubilee: Recipes From Two Centuries Of African American Cooking. Everything I’ve tried so far has been delicious.
This past Sunday night/Monday morning, I decided to have a super late dinner/early breakfast. So, I pulled out some pans and got to work on this delicious Catfish Étouffée. Sadly, I was unable to get out to search for catfish, so the flounder I had on hand had to do. It turned out great!
And The Category Is…Face: Top Beauty Lewks Of The Week (4/5-4/11)
1. Tanisha LongSource:Instagram @tanishalong 1 of 6
2. Megan Thee StallionSource:Instagram via @theestallion 2 of 6
3. Shalom BlacSource:Instagram via @shalomblac 3 of 6
4. Naomi CampbellSource:Instagram via @naomicampbell 4 of 6
5. Justine SkyeSource:Instagram via @justineskye 5 of 6
6. Tamera MowrySource:Instagram via @tameramowrytwo 6 of 6