Ask The Medical Expert – Brought To You By Dr. Enchanta Jenkins
This Week: How to Save With Your Health Insurance: Open Enrollment November 1st – December 15th
Dr. EJ is a board-certified medical doctor (OBGYN), a native of North Carolina and veteran after retiring with 20 years of service to the US Navy. She specializes in women’s health and primary care. Dr. EJ is on a mission to help improve the health care of people in our community.
Last Week: Alzheimer’s and Dementia Awareness
Stay Informed On Your Favorite Artists, Community Events, & More By Signing Up For Our Newsletter!
the Latest Entertainment News:Follow @TheLightNC
- Cardi B. On Zaya Wade: ‘Let People Find Their Own Happiness’
- Eva Marcille And Tyra Banks Reunite On ‘Watch What Happens Live’
- I Love My HBCU: Attending An HBCU With A Purpose & A Plan
- MODEL MONDAY: Kyiona Goldie Has Gone The Distance
- Niecy Nash Posts Sultry Instagram Snap In Honor Of 50th Birthday [PHOTO]
- Lena Waithe Will Be The Voice Of Disney’s First Ever LGBTQ Character
- You Still Have Time To Register For Kickball And Softball In Wake Forest
- Slain HBCU Student Anitra Gunn’s Boyfriend Has Been Charged With Murder
- Harvey Weinstein Convicted Of Rape, Criminal Sex Act In Manhattan Trial
- Justin Bieber Performs “Never Would Have Made It” At Kanye’s Sunday Service