Ask The Medical Expert – Brought To You By Dr. Enchanta Jenkins
This Week: How to Save With Your Health Insurance: Open Enrollment November 1st – December 15th
Dr. EJ is a board-certified medical doctor (OBGYN), a native of North Carolina and veteran after retiring with 20 years of service to the US Navy. She specializes in women’s health and primary care. Dr. EJ is on a mission to help improve the health care of people in our community.
Last Week: Alzheimer’s and Dementia Awareness
Stay Informed On Your Favorite Artists, Community Events, & More By Signing Up For Our Newsletter!
the Latest Entertainment News:Follow @TheLightNC
- Gary’s Tea: Lala Opens Up About Co-Parenting With Carmelo Anthony [WATCH]
- Black Tony Finally Explains Why He Never Comes To Work! [VIDEO]
- Aspiring Black Cops Say Racist Hurdles Kept Them Out Of Philly Police Force
- Michigan Official Defends N-Word Against Black Lives Matter: ‘It Is Not Racism’
- Become A Precinct Official In Durham County
- Fake ‘Black People Vote For Trump’ Account Is Part Of Huge Takedowns By Facebook
- Secure The Bag: Keke Palmer Announces She Will Host The 2020 VMA’s And Her New Show On Disney Plus
- LaLa Dishes On Her Career Transformation And Motherhood In September Issue Of Essence
- Front Page News: Black Children Are 3 Times Likely To Be Exposed To COVID-19 [VIDEO]
- Hot Spot: Migos Rapper Takeoff Accused Of Rape & Prayers To King Combs [WATCH]