Dawn Robinson, formerly of EnVogue, claims that wearing masks is stupid to her.
The singer said in a recent interview that Black people are used to surviving.
“We’ve survived so much. That’s what we do. It’s a natural thing for us. It’s nothing. This is COVID? Okay. Whatever.”
She continued by saying, “We’re being careful as much as possible and wearing masks, which is stupid to me. I’ve been next to people and I can actually smell their breath through the mask. So, to me, that’s not a foolproof situation. Yeah.”
Robinson went on to say, “They want us to wear masks so that we can lower our immune system and then get sick eventually anyway. There’s a plan to the whole thing.” Robinson also said, “I keep my nose uncovered because you’re breathing your waste.”
“I’m not gonna let them kill me.
8 Black-Owned Beauty Brands To Celebrate During Black History Month
1. Pear Nova Luxury LacquerSource:Pear Nova 1 of 8
2. Afro SheenSource:Afro Sheen 2 of 8
3. BevelSource:Bevel 3 of 8
4. Magic Fingers Shine ‘N Jam Magic FingersSource:Magic Fingers 4 of 8
5. Kaleidoscope Hair ProductsSource:Kaleidoscope Hair Products 5 of 8
6. Taylor Beauty Hand and Body LotionsSource:Taylor Beauty 6 of 8
7. Hairbrella Classic Satin-Lined Rain HatSource:Hairbrella 7 of 8
8. Oyin HandmadeSource:Oyin Handmade 8 of 8