Everybody’s favorite dance instructor, Debbie Allen, has arrived on Netflix with a little help from Shonda Rhimes. Dance Dreams: Hot Chocolate Nutcracker has made its debut this weekend. The movie follows Debbie Allen and her Los Angeles dance studio as they prepare for their annual holiday presentation, Hot Chocolate Nutcracker.
Allen also directed and choreographed Netflix’s upcoming movie musical Christmas on the Square, featuring original songs by Dolly Parton and starring Jenifer Lewis. That made its debut on Netflix November 22.
Listen to @msdebbieallen and her family share why she decided to start the Debbie Allen Dance Academy.
— Strong Black Lead (@strongblacklead) October 28, 2020
5 Shampoo Bars For An Easy Wash Day
1. Shea Moisture 100% VIRGIN COCONUT OIL RHASSOUL CLAY SHAMPOO BARSource:Shea Moisture 1 of 5
2. Honey I Washed My Hair Shampoo BarSource:Lush Cosmetics 2 of 5
3. Love Beauty and Planet Muru Muru Shampoo BarSource:Target 3 of 5
4. Ethique Eco-Friendly Solid Shampoo BarSource:Amazon 4 of 5
5. OBIA NATURALS Coconut Shea Shampoo BarSource:OBIA Naturals 5 of 5