Former assistant Stephanie Winston Wolkoff, who recently wrote the book “Melania and Me,” has released audio recordings of her conversations with Melania Trump.
Wolkoff said, “When I first started taping Melania I had already left the White House.
“Melania holds her role like no other person in the White House,” Walcoff said about the first lady. “She doesn’t shake in her boots ever and she tells Donald exactly how she feels. She is his biggest cheerleader.”
7 Black-Owned Beauty Products To Shop This Week
1. LUV SCRUB Mesh Body ExfoliatorSource:LUV SCRUB 1 of 7
2. Mielle Organics Honey & Ginger Edge GelSource:Mielle Organics 2 of 7
3. Urban Hydration MistSource:other 3 of 7
4. Fenty Cream BronzerSource:Fenty 4 of 7
5. Camille Rose Naturals Curl MakerSource:Courtesy of Walmart 5 of 7
6. PURE TROPIX BRIGHTENING ELIXIRSource:Courtesy of Brand 6 of 7
7. Black Girl SunscreenSource:Black Girl Sunscreen 7 of 7