Mothers always know how to keep you humble. Even if you’ve been the First Lady of the United States.
Michelle Obama jumped on social media to share a string of texts from her mother about Sunday night’s Grammys. One thing is clear. Michelle’s 83-year-old mother is not the one to blow up her daughter’s head.
Rhonda Ross Taking A Phone Call During The Grammys Was The Highlight Of The Show
1. Ross quickly became a meme.1 of 9
2. Some saw it as a power move2 of 9
3. Others praised her for careful color coordination.3 of 9
4. Though some questioned whether the academy was calling her out.4 of 9
5. While others tried to shame her.5 of 9
6. But a Queen can’t be bothered when expected to sit through the garbage-of-a-Motown-tribute.6 of 9
7. She probably had important work to attend to.7 of 9
8. Or maybe not. But, for a lot of us, Rhonda Ross was us! Bored.8 of 9
9. However, she can do what she wants. She is the daughter of a diva after all.9 of 9