Holiday Express will roll into Raleigh, December 4-7 and December 11-14 from 4-9pm nightly. Children and adults alike will enjoy this Triangle tradition as Pullen Park is festively decorated with thousands of lights and transformed into a holiday wonderland. The event is presented by Raleigh Parks, Recreation and Cultural Resources and the Crabtree Rotary Club with a portion of proceeds supporting Rotary charities.
Guests will experience the Holiday Express Train, carousel rides, arts and crafts, holiday music, and a visit with Santa.
New for 2014
Guests will purchase tickets for a designated train boarding time, allowing less waiting time in line and more time for fun!
Tickets for Holiday Express at Pullen Park will go on sale July 29, 2014.
- Tickets are $8 per person. Armband and boarding passes are required for all guests 24 months and older. Children under 24 months without a paid admission must be held or sit in the lap of an accompanying adult during the duration of the train ride. They cannot occupy a seat.
- Tickets may be purchased online through Reclink at parks.raleighnc.gov or at any staffed Parks, Recreation and Cultural Resources facility.
- Tickets are limited and should be purchased in advance.
- When you purchase tickets for Holiday Express you will only receive a receipt. You should bring your receipt and/or an ID to pick up your event armbands and train boarding passes at Pullen Park Welcome Center beginning November 21 or on the night of the event. Will Call hours will be posted closer to the event.
How To Purchase Tickets online through RecLink
- If you know the barcode of the day/time you would like to select, enter it in the RecLink search box.
- If you want to browse available days/times, click the Register for Programs button and browse City-Wide Special Events.
- You must have a Login and Family PIN to complete registration through RecLink. If you do not have a Login and Family PIN, you may request one through the RecLink site.