Babyface and Toni Braxton certainly have a formula for success. When he collaborated with Toni on her self-titled debut album in 1993, it sold more than 10 million copies and picked up three Grammy’s. Babyface and Braxton are back together to release their first duet album, “Love, Marriage and Divorce,” available on February 4. Check out their performance on the Arsenio Hall Show, singing their hit single “Hurt You.”
- 10 Lessons from Tony A. Gaskins’ ‘The Single Life’ Seminar
- September is Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month.
- Oprah’s The Life You Want Tour ONE VIP™ Experience Giveaway
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- Why Sheryl Lee Ralph Thinks Jennifer Holliday Can Out Sing Jennifer Hudson [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Verses And Flow: The Brilliant Relationship Advice On K. Michelle’s ‘Can’t Raise A Man’ [VIDEO]