Babyface and Toni Braxton certainly have a formula for success. When he collaborated with Toni on her self-titled debut album in 1993, it sold more than 10 million copies and picked up three Grammy’s. Babyface and Braxton are back together to release their first duet album, “Love, Marriage and Divorce,” available on February 4. Check out their performance on the Arsenio Hall Show, singing their hit single “Hurt You.”
- Common Chooses Friendship Over Music With Kanye West
- Zoe Saldana Snaps Over Media Announcing Her Pregnancy
- Joe Jackson Pens Open Letter To Janet: ‘I’m Proud Of You’
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- The Top 10 Reasons To Have More Sex [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Phaedra Parks Takes Leave Of Absence From ‘Real Housewives Of Atlanta’?!