Babyface and Toni Braxton certainly have a formula for success. When he collaborated with Toni on her self-titled debut album in 1993, it sold more than 10 million copies and picked up three Grammy’s. Babyface and Braxton are back together to release their first duet album, “Love, Marriage and Divorce,” available on February 4. Check out their performance on the Arsenio Hall Show, singing their hit single “Hurt You.”
- Behind The Scenes: Ledisi’s InterludesLIVE [VIDEO]
- Activists Present ‘Rules Of Engagement’ So Ferguson Police Won’t Incite Violence After Grand Jury Decision
- Bill Cosby Speaks On Rape Allegations & Doesn’t Say Much
- Phaedra Parks Totally ‘Unmoved’ By Apollo Nida’s Kenya Moore Confession
- Does Your Child Have Asthma?
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap