Babyface and Toni Braxton certainly have a formula for success. When he collaborated with Toni on her self-titled debut album in 1993, it sold more than 10 million copies and picked up three Grammy’s. Babyface and Braxton are back together to release their first duet album, “Love, Marriage and Divorce,” available on February 4. Check out their performance on the Arsenio Hall Show, singing their hit single “Hurt You.”
- What Happened When Alexandra Shipp Tried To Reach Out To Aaliyah’s Family? [EXCLUSIVE]
- Righteous Rage vs. Riot Rage
- Bill Cosby Has His Lawyer Speak On Rape Allegations Because He Doesn’t Want To
- Does Your Child Have Asthma?
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- Porsha Williams Shoots Down Rumors About Her Sex Life & Naomi Campbell