Wake County Public Libraries will hold summer reading programs for children, teens and adults. The Read To Me Club will teach children five reading techniques. The Dig into Reading Club is for school-aged children featuring weekly activities at the library. Teens can participate in the Beneath the Surface Club, featuring reading incentives. The adult club, Ground Breaking reads, will focus on influential books. For additional information, log onto http://www.wakegov.com/libraries.
- Behind The Scenes: Ledisi’s InterludesLIVE [VIDEO]
- Activists Present ‘Rules Of Engagement’ So Ferguson Police Won’t Incite Violence After Grand Jury Decision
- Bill Cosby Speaks On Rape Allegations & Doesn’t Say Much
- Phaedra Parks Totally ‘Unmoved’ By Apollo Nida’s Kenya Moore Confession
- Does Your Child Have Asthma?
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap