Wake County Public Libraries will hold summer reading programs for children, teens and adults. The Read To Me Club will teach children five reading techniques. The Dig into Reading Club is for school-aged children featuring weekly activities at the library. Teens can participate in the Beneath the Surface Club, featuring reading incentives. The adult club, Ground Breaking reads, will focus on influential books. For additional information, log onto http://www.wakegov.com/libraries.
- Win A Trip To See Beyonce Perform Live In L.A.! [CONTEST]
- Renting vs. Owning
- WATCH: Entire First Episode of New Lifetime Reality Show ‘Bring It’
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- Women's Empowerment 2014 Vendor Application
- ‘Ghetto Mom’ Shames Daughter’s Bad Behavior At School. Good Parenting Or Bad Approach?
- CIAA Staying In Charlotte For Six Years, Headquarters Moving To CLT