Wake County Public Libraries will hold summer reading programs for children, teens and adults. The Read To Me Club will teach children five reading techniques. The Dig into Reading Club is for school-aged children featuring weekly activities at the library. Teens can participate in the Beneath the Surface Club, featuring reading incentives. The adult club, Ground Breaking reads, will focus on influential books. For additional information, log onto http://www.wakegov.com/libraries.
- Raleigh Basketball League For Men 50 And Older
- Pass The Popcorn: Jill Scott, Regina Hall & Eve To Star In Lifetime Comedy ‘With This Ring’
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- Sanaa Lathan Talks Love Triangle With Morris Chestnut & Michael Ealy: ‘I Don’t Know What I Did To Deserve This!’ [EXCLUSIVE Q&A]
- The Top 10 Reasons To Have More Sex [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- What Approval Did Joe Need From D.L. Hughley? [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]