Wake County Public Libraries will hold summer reading programs for children, teens and adults. The Read To Me Club will teach children five reading techniques. The Dig into Reading Club is for school-aged children featuring weekly activities at the library. Teens can participate in the Beneath the Surface Club, featuring reading incentives. The adult club, Ground Breaking reads, will focus on influential books. For additional information, log onto http://www.wakegov.com/libraries.
- North Carolina to Host Women Veterans Summit and Expo
- President Obama Signs Executive Order To Bolster Equal Pay For Women
- Shaw University Is The Latest In A Long List Of Schools To Get "Happy"
- Frequency News: Jhene Aiko & More
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- Adorable Video Of Father Arguing With A Baby (VIDEO)