N.B.C. announced the 2nd season premiere of their Broadway Drama “Smash”, will feature the debut of a new character Veronica Moore, played by Jennifer Hudson; this isn’t a sometime role; N.B.C. executives are predicting big things for Hudson. Chairman of Entertainment, Robert Greenblatt said the series is a showcase for some of the best musical talent.
- North Carolina to Host Women Veterans Summit and Expo
- President Obama Signs Executive Order To Bolster Equal Pay For Women
- Shaw University Is The Latest In A Long List Of Schools To Get "Happy"
- Frequency News: Jhene Aiko & More
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- Adorable Video Of Father Arguing With A Baby (VIDEO)