N.B.C. announced the 2nd season premiere of their Broadway Drama “Smash”, will feature the debut of a new character Veronica Moore, played by Jennifer Hudson; this isn’t a sometime role; N.B.C. executives are predicting big things for Hudson. Chairman of Entertainment, Robert Greenblatt said the series is a showcase for some of the best musical talent.
- LL Cool J And Ice Cube Are Kings Of The Mic
- President Obama Delivers Commencement At Morehouse [Photos]
- BEAUTY BEAT: The Best Celeb Makeup Looks Of The Week
- Keandre Varner: Student Suspended After Posting Principal’s Mugshot To Instagram
- Man Undergoes Surgery For 134-Pound Scrotum
- Gladys Knight, O'Jays Coming To DPAC June 30