Pompano Beach resident, Brandon Johnson, claims that he was asleep in his car on March 8 when Broward County Sheriff department officers shot him multiple times without just cause. According to deputies, they feared for their lives because Johnson allegedly careened towards them, reports the Sun Sentinel. Johnson and his family are accusing the sheriff’s department of lying to cover themselves.
- ‘F**k It, I Quit': Alaskan Reporter Explains Her Controversial Exit
- Geico HBCU Tailgate Tour
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- Raheem DeVaughn's New Single " Queen" [New Music+Poll]
- Case Sings About Heartbreak At #WERVA (Videos + Photos)
- Lamar Hawkins III: Family Mourns 14-Year-Old Boy Who Committed Suicide Inside School Bathroom