Basketball Wivesstar Tami Roman suffered a mild heart attack yesterday. The diva, still in shock, tweeted, “Thanks to everyone for the get well wishes. Never thought I’d have a mild heart attack at 41. I’m off Twitter for a while, no stress recovery, but I appreciate all the positive energy and the negative ones get a life, I sure appreciate mine.” Her rep confirmed the news and said she was admitted to Cedar-Sinai Medical Center and was later released.
- Raleigh Basketball League For Men 50 And Older
- Pass The Popcorn: Jill Scott, Regina Hall & Eve To Star In Lifetime Comedy ‘With This Ring’
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- Sanaa Lathan Talks Love Triangle With Morris Chestnut & Michael Ealy: ‘I Don’t Know What I Did To Deserve This!’ [EXCLUSIVE Q&A]
- The Top 10 Reasons To Have More Sex [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- What Approval Did Joe Need From D.L. Hughley? [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]