Basketball Wivesstar Tami Roman suffered a mild heart attack yesterday. The diva, still in shock, tweeted, “Thanks to everyone for the get well wishes. Never thought I’d have a mild heart attack at 41. I’m off Twitter for a while, no stress recovery, but I appreciate all the positive energy and the negative ones get a life, I sure appreciate mine.” Her rep confirmed the news and said she was admitted to Cedar-Sinai Medical Center and was later released.
- Behind The Scenes: Ledisi’s InterludesLIVE [VIDEO]
- Activists Present ‘Rules Of Engagement’ So Ferguson Police Won’t Incite Violence After Grand Jury Decision
- Bill Cosby Speaks On Rape Allegations & Doesn’t Say Much
- Phaedra Parks Totally ‘Unmoved’ By Apollo Nida’s Kenya Moore Confession
- Does Your Child Have Asthma?
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap