Basketball Wivesstar Tami Roman suffered a mild heart attack yesterday. The diva, still in shock, tweeted, “Thanks to everyone for the get well wishes. Never thought I’d have a mild heart attack at 41. I’m off Twitter for a while, no stress recovery, but I appreciate all the positive energy and the negative ones get a life, I sure appreciate mine.” Her rep confirmed the news and said she was admitted to Cedar-Sinai Medical Center and was later released.
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- ‘Ghetto Mom’ Shames Daughter’s Bad Behavior At School. Good Parenting Or Bad Approach?
- CIAA Staying In Charlotte For Six Years, Headquarters Moving To CLT
- Get Social At This Year's Women's Empowerment Expo!
- Durham Parents Invited To Discuss Suspensions & Discipline Issues
- Origin of Spring Forward