The Queen of Pop, Madonna, proved during tonight’s Super Bowl half time show why she still reigns supreme. Kicking off the 90′s hit “Vogue” Queen Madge commanded the stage, showing why yoga does a 53 year old body good. While there weren’t any wardrobe malfunctions or nipple slips during Madonna’s performance , singer M.I.A. still managed to sneak in some controversy. While performing “Give Me All Your Luvin” with Nicki Minaj, M.I.A. flipped the bird just before walking off stage (7:48 mark). Madonna wrapped up her set with a rousing rendition of “Like A Prayer” with Cee Lo Green.
- LL Cool J And Ice Cube Are Kings Of The Mic
- President Obama Delivers Commencement At Morehouse [Photos]
- BEAUTY BEAT: The Best Celeb Makeup Looks Of The Week
- Keandre Varner: Student Suspended After Posting Principal’s Mugshot To Instagram
- Gladys Knight, O'Jays Coming To DPAC June 30
- Listen To The People, Not Lobbyists [PHOTOS]