The Notorious B.I.G. documentary, Biggie: I Got A Story To Tell drops on Netflix March 1st.
The documentary was first announced in 2017, but was only recently completed. Voletta Wallace and Sean “Puff Daddy” Combs are the documentary’s executive producers.
Big’s childhood friend Damian “D Roc” Butler contributed a lot to the documentary.
“Big was always a visionary. There will never be such a crazy time in Brooklyn as the 80’s and 90’s, out of great struggle, comes great art and music. The Brooklyn kid rapping today won’t have the same stories we have to tell,” D Roc said in a statement to Rolling Stone, adding that with the documentary, “fans see Big was an artist before he was a rapper.”
Here Are 5 Times Brandy Norwood's Braids Were Hair Goals
1. BRANDY NORWOOD AT CLUB INTA'S, 1994Source:Getty 1 of 5
2. BRANDY NORWOOD AT THE 50TH ANNUAL PRIMETIME EMMY AWARDS, 1998Source:Getty 2 of 5
3. BRANDY NORWOOD 'MOESHA' PROMO SHOTS, 1999Source:Getty 3 of 5
4. BRANDY NORWOOD AT THE 29TH ANNUAL DIVAS SIMPLY SINGING ON WORLD AIDS DAY, 2019Source:Getty 4 of 5
5. BRANDY NORWOOD AT THE SOUL TRAIN MUSIC AWARDS, 2020Source:Getty 5 of 5