Tamar Braxton opened up to Taraji P. Henson on Taraji’s new Facebook Watch show Peace Of Mind With Taraji.
In a clip, Tamar shared thoughts about the disconnect between herself and her family, her son and her relationship.
“Everything was going wrong,” Braxton said. “I had no relationship with my family. I was estranged from my sisters and my mother. I worked with my family. We had no healing time.” Tamar shared that her relationship with Adefeso was “out of control,” and that she saw no signs of a reconciliation. Braxton also admitted that she felt a disconnect with her 7-year-old son. “Yeah I checked in, but I wasn’t really checking in,” she admits. “Yeah I’d make him some food, but I didn’t know if he liked it.”
5 Black-Owned Beauty Products Worth Adding To Your Arsenal
1. People of Color LILI'UOKALANISource:People of Color 1 of 5
2. Hair Rules Aloe-Grapefruit Purifying ShampooSource:Hair Rules 2 of 5
3. Sienna Naturals Daily ElixirSource:Sienna Naturals 3 of 5
4. Gilded Brightening Body PolishSource:Gilded 4 of 5
5. Felicia Leatherwood Detangler Brush - TRAVEL SIZE (Black Marble)Source:Felicia Leatherwood 5 of 5