Somebody’s getting fired.
Over the weekend, Snapchat posted an ad asking users if they’d rather slap Rihanna or punch Chris Brown.
Rihanna caught wind of the ad and weighed in, basically asking people to delete the app.
The company has since apologized for the incident.
A Snapchat spokesperson told Sun Online: “The ad was reviewed and approved in error as it violates our advertising guidelines. We immediately removed the ad last weekend, once we became aware. We are sorry that this happened.”
Bye Felisha: What You Never Knew About The Making Of ‘Friday’
1. Chris Tucker wasn’t actually high while filming the movie.Source: 1 of 5
2. It was filmed in 20 days on the street where director F. Gary Gray grew up.Source: 2 of 5
3. The ‘Friday’ soundtrack is even more of a success than the movie.Source: 3 of 5
4. Deebo’s role was based on a real-life crip who went by the name ‘Big U.’Source: 4 of 5
5. Craig starts ‘Friday’ out in the same outfit that Doughboy wore at the end of ‘Boyz N The Hood.’Source: 5 of 5