Explore 50 years of style.
50 years of empowerment.
50 years of fashion at the Inspiring Beauty: 50 Years of Ebony Fashion Fair exhibit.
Currently, on-going at the NC Museum of Art in Raleigh the display incorporates 40 remarkable ensembles from legendary designers like Alexander McQueen and Christian Dior.
Foxy’s Karen Clark recently got the chance experience the exhibit and found out that the world of fashion has a few “hidden figures” of its own. See below:
Tickets are still available! Make sure to get yours today. The exhibition closes on January 21, 2018.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Text “Foxy NC” To 24042 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
For the Latest Entertainment News:Follow @‘foxy107104’
- NKOTB Mixtape Tour w/ Salt & Pepa Enter To Win
- Man Shot By Kyle Rittenhouse Is Suing Kenosha Police for Enabling Violent White Supremacist
- The Cast Of ‘RHOP’ Show Off Their Season 6 Reunion Looks And They Did Not Come To Play!
- Capitol Police Officer Who Sympathized With Jan. 6 Attacker Indicted On Obstruction Of Justice Charges
- Mind Body Business: 3 Signs You May Have A Health Issue During Exercise [WATCH]