Freshman Florida State quarterback Jameis Winston yesterday, was named the 79th winner of the Heisman Trophy; although not a unanimous selection Winston, the youngest player to ever win the award, won with the 5th largest margin of victory. Winston leads the nation in passing efficiency, completing 68% of his passes for 3,820 yds, 38 touchdowns to 10 interceptions. Jameis Winston is the 2nd freshman to win the Heisman (1st, Johnny Manziel, Texas A&M) and the 3rd Florida Starte Q.B. – 1993 Charliwe Ward, 1999 Chris Weinke.
- Raleigh Basketball League For Men 50 And Older
- Pass The Popcorn: Jill Scott, Regina Hall & Eve To Star In Lifetime Comedy ‘With This Ring’
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- Sanaa Lathan Talks Love Triangle With Morris Chestnut & Michael Ealy: ‘I Don’t Know What I Did To Deserve This!’ [EXCLUSIVE Q&A]
- The Top 10 Reasons To Have More Sex [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- What Approval Did Joe Need From D.L. Hughley? [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]