Freshman Florida State quarterback Jameis Winston yesterday, was named the 79th winner of the Heisman Trophy; although not a unanimous selection Winston, the youngest player to ever win the award, won with the 5th largest margin of victory. Winston leads the nation in passing efficiency, completing 68% of his passes for 3,820 yds, 38 touchdowns to 10 interceptions. Jameis Winston is the 2nd freshman to win the Heisman (1st, Johnny Manziel, Texas A&M) and the 3rd Florida Starte Q.B. – 1993 Charliwe Ward, 1999 Chris Weinke.
- Behind The Scenes: Ledisi’s InterludesLIVE [VIDEO]
- Activists Present ‘Rules Of Engagement’ So Ferguson Police Won’t Incite Violence After Grand Jury Decision
- Bill Cosby Speaks On Rape Allegations & Doesn’t Say Much
- Phaedra Parks Totally ‘Unmoved’ By Apollo Nida’s Kenya Moore Confession
- Does Your Child Have Asthma?
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap