Freshman Florida State quarterback Jameis Winston yesterday, was named the 79th winner of the Heisman Trophy; although not a unanimous selection Winston, the youngest player to ever win the award, won with the 5th largest margin of victory. Winston leads the nation in passing efficiency, completing 68% of his passes for 3,820 yds, 38 touchdowns to 10 interceptions. Jameis Winston is the 2nd freshman to win the Heisman (1st, Johnny Manziel, Texas A&M) and the 3rd Florida Starte Q.B. – 1993 Charliwe Ward, 1999 Chris Weinke.
- ‘F**k It, I Quit': Alaskan Reporter Explains Her Controversial Exit
- Geico HBCU Tailgate Tour
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- Raheem DeVaughn's New Single " Queen" [New Music+Poll]
- Case Sings About Heartbreak At #WERVA (Videos + Photos)
- Lamar Hawkins III: Family Mourns 14-Year-Old Boy Who Committed Suicide Inside School Bathroom