ABC’s long-running show “The Bachelor” will, for the first time in its history, present an African American bachelor. If you’ve never watched the show, basically it’s about a single man who gets to go on date with a whole bunch of women who are competing for his love and undying affection … for life. It gets a little catty in the house with nothing but women going after the same man. Lamar Hurd, a Portland, Oregon sports broadcaster should be the first black bachelor on the show. Learn all about Lamar’s quest via the video below.
- ‘F**k It, I Quit': Alaskan Reporter Explains Her Controversial Exit
- Geico HBCU Tailgate Tour
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- Raheem DeVaughn's New Single " Queen" [New Music+Poll]
- Case Sings About Heartbreak At #WERVA (Videos + Photos)
- Lamar Hawkins III: Family Mourns 14-Year-Old Boy Who Committed Suicide Inside School Bathroom