ABC’s long-running show “The Bachelor” will, for the first time in its history, present an African American bachelor. If you’ve never watched the show, basically it’s about a single man who gets to go on date with a whole bunch of women who are competing for his love and undying affection … for life. It gets a little catty in the house with nothing but women going after the same man. Lamar Hurd, a Portland, Oregon sports broadcaster should be the first black bachelor on the show. Learn all about Lamar’s quest via the video below.
- Common Chooses Friendship Over Music With Kanye West
- Zoe Saldana Snaps Over Media Announcing Her Pregnancy
- Joe Jackson Pens Open Letter To Janet: ‘I’m Proud Of You’
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- The Top 10 Reasons To Have More Sex [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Phaedra Parks Takes Leave Of Absence From ‘Real Housewives Of Atlanta’?!