A special prosecutor has ruled out the use of a grand jury in the Trayvon Martin case. The State Attorney’s decision, is not to be considered a factor in whether charges are will eventually be brought against George Zimmerman. However, the investigation will continue.
- Common Chooses Friendship Over Music With Kanye West
- Zoe Saldana Snaps Over Media Announcing Her Pregnancy
- Joe Jackson Pens Open Letter To Janet: ‘I’m Proud Of You’
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- The Top 10 Reasons To Have More Sex [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Phaedra Parks Takes Leave Of Absence From ‘Real Housewives Of Atlanta’?!