A special prosecutor has ruled out the use of a grand jury in the Trayvon Martin case. The State Attorney’s decision, is not to be considered a factor in whether charges are will eventually be brought against George Zimmerman. However, the investigation will continue.
- Behind The Scenes: Ledisi’s InterludesLIVE [VIDEO]
- Activists Present ‘Rules Of Engagement’ So Ferguson Police Won’t Incite Violence After Grand Jury Decision
- Bill Cosby Speaks On Rape Allegations & Doesn’t Say Much
- Phaedra Parks Totally ‘Unmoved’ By Apollo Nida’s Kenya Moore Confession
- Does Your Child Have Asthma?
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap