A special prosecutor has ruled out the use of a grand jury in the Trayvon Martin case. The State Attorney’s decision, is not to be considered a factor in whether charges are will eventually be brought against George Zimmerman. However, the investigation will continue.
- 10 Lessons from Tony A. Gaskins’ ‘The Single Life’ Seminar
- September is Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month.
- Oprah’s The Life You Want Tour ONE VIP™ Experience Giveaway
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- Why Sheryl Lee Ralph Thinks Jennifer Holliday Can Out Sing Jennifer Hudson [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Verses And Flow: The Brilliant Relationship Advice On K. Michelle’s ‘Can’t Raise A Man’ [VIDEO]