VH1′s “Do Something” Awards went down last night in Hollywood, California. The non-profit organization honors people under the age of 25 who have given back to their communities and beyond, and though some of our favorite celeb ladies didn’t make cut in terms of age, they still showed face.
- LL Cool J And Ice Cube Are Kings Of The Mic
- President Obama Delivers Commencement At Morehouse [Photos]
- BEAUTY BEAT: The Best Celeb Makeup Looks Of The Week
- Keandre Varner: Student Suspended After Posting Principal’s Mugshot To Instagram
- Gladys Knight, O'Jays Coming To DPAC June 30
- Listen To The People, Not Lobbyists [PHOTOS]