VH1’s “Do Something” Awards went down last night in Hollywood, California. The non-profit organization honors people under the age of 25 who have given back to their communities and beyond, and though some of our favorite celeb ladies didn’t make cut in terms of age, they still showed face.
- 42 Of The Best Celebrity Halloween Costumes Ever
- Geico HBCU Tailgate Tour
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- Halle Berry Launches Scandale Paris Lingerie Collection For Target
- Tiny Confirms Permanently Changing Her Eye Color On Instagram
- Bill Maher: Michael Brown ‘Wasn’t A Gentle Giant…He Was Acting Like A Thug’ [VIDEO]