Raleigh Parks appreciates all of the participants and looks forward to welcoming you in Summer 2022. Summer Camp online registration will be staggered by location, April 4-6, beginning at 6:30am each day.
|APRIL 4, 2022||APRIL 5, 2022||APRIL 6, 2022|
|Abbotts Creek||A.L Wilkerson Nature Preserve||Biltmore|
|Barwell||Lake Johnson Waterfront Center||Carolina Pines|
|Brier Creek||Green Road||Halifax|
|Forest Ridge Park||Lake Lynn||John Chavis|
|Hill Street||Laurel Hills||Peach Road|
|Lions Park||Method Road||Powell Drive|
|Marsh Creek||Pullen Community Center||Pullen Arts Center|
|Millbrook Exchange||Roberts Park||Ravenscroft School|
|Optimist||Saint Monica||Sgt. Courtney T. Johnson|
|Ralph Campbell||Tarboro||Thomas Crowder Woodland Center|
|Sanderford Road||Worthdale||Underwood Elementary|
Browse the Summer Camp Brochure or download the Summer Camp BrochureHow to Register
- Browse all camp options and decide which camps work best for your family
- Be sure to look for other camp options in case your first choice camp is full
Things to do before registration
- Make sure you can successfully log in to your RecLink account.
- Be sure your household residency status is correct.
- For additional support, contact email@example.com
How to sign into the new system
- Go to RecLink: reclink.raleighnc.gov
- If you have an account, click on “Sign In/Register.”
- If you do not have an account, Create a RecLink Account
Helpful Tips and Tricks
- Please note adding a camp to your Wishlist does not reserve a space. By using the Wishlist feature, you have to answer registration questions individually for each camp you select.
- Select all camps before you click “Add to Cart.” This allows you to answer registration questions one time.
- Be sure that only one person logs into your account at a time.
Frequently Asked Questions
Summer Camp frequently asked questions covers topics including:
- Payment Plans
- Safety Protocols
- Field Trips
- Inclusion Services
Camp Parent Meetings are a great way for you to obtain important information about the camp’s operations. Get all the Camp Parent Meeting Information here.
Check out “What’s For Dinner” with Karen Clark