Jambalaya Soul Slam presents: New Season Poetry Slam
An OUTDOOR & SOCIALLY DISTANCED poetry experience!
@ Hayti Heritage Center
804 Old Fayetteville St
We are returning to bring the best poets in the area to share their poetry for a cash prize and a chance to make the 2021 Bull City Slam Team. This slam will be outside in the courtyard. Seating will be socially distanced and attendance is limited. You must RSVP to reserve your spot. Masks are required for this event. Hand sanitizing stations will be available. Join us!
The Jambalaya Soul Slam is the Triangle’s longest running poetry event!
FREE with RSVP
For more information: email@example.com
For guidelines go to www.bullcitypoetryslam.com
This project was supported by the North Carolina Arts Council, a division of the Department of Natural and Cultural Resources.
10 Times Barack Obama Was The Flyest President Of All Time
1. The Tan SuitSource:Getty 1 of 10
2. Basketball SwagSource:Getty 2 of 10
3. Stylish Dad Of A Paw BabySource:Getty 3 of 10
4. Golfer's ChicSource:Getty 4 of 10
5. Confidence Is FlySource:Getty 5 of 10
6. Classic With A Modern AccentSource:Getty 6 of 10
7. Michelle Obama ApprovedSource:Getty 7 of 10
8. RoyaltySource:Getty 8 of 10
9. You See This CoatSource:Getty 9 of 10
10. Bow Tie FlySource:Getty 10 of 10