On Thursday, Orenthal James “O.J.” Simpson was granted his freedom by a Nevada parole board.
Simpson, 70, has been jailed at the Lovelock Correctional Center stemming from a 2008 robbery where he was found guilty of kidnapping and 10 other charges. Simpson could be released from the facility as early as October 1.
Once news spread of the former football star’s release the internet could not deal.
See the below exuberant and pissed off reactions once it was made clear that ‘The Juice’ would be loose.
BREAKING: O.J. Simpson Granted Parole
Caitlyn Jenner Says She Knew O.J. Simpson Did “It”
Evening Minute: O.J. Simpson May Be Released Sooner Than We Thought
27 Photos Of O.J. Simpson & The Key Players In His Murder Trial
18 photos Launch gallery
1. O.J. seen talking to his lawyers Robert Shapiro, Johnnie Cochran, and Robert Kardashian during a trial date.
1 of 18
2. O.J. Simpson and his ex-wife Nicole Brown in seemingly happier times.
2 of 18
3. AI Cowlings, the friend who drove O.J. during his infamous Bronco chase.
3 of 18
4. O.J. x Johnnie Cochran.
4 of 18
5. The scene around O.J.’s October 3rd trial date.
5 of 18
6. O.J.’s sister spotted near the crime scene.
6 of 18
7. The crowd cheers after hearing the verdict on October 3rd, 1995.
7 of 18
8. A much earlier photo of O.J. and his good friend AI Cowlings, circa 1979.
8 of 18
9. O.J. tries on a glove that was used in the murder of his ex-wife.
9 of 18
10. Deputy district attorney Marcia Clark is shown during testimony at the preliminary hearings.
10 of 18
11. Robert Shapiro reads O.J.’s damning letter to the press.
11 of 18
12. Johnnie Cochran lays down the law, circa 1995.
12 of 18
13. The Juice at his 1994-1995 murder trial.
13 of 18
14. Robert Kardashian sits through trial.
14 of 18
15. O.J. heading to court in his civil trial for the deaths of Nicole Brown and Ron Goldman.
15 of 18
16. Robert Shapiro x O.J. Simpson.
16 of 18
17. Robert Shapiro in 2015.
17 of 18
18. O.J. heads to the place he knows best, court.
18 of 18
O.J. Free & The Internet Don’t Know How To Act was originally published on hellobeautiful.com