We recently gave you some eye catching ideas to use for your next manicure…apparently we left one idea out. #WeedNails have been popping up on social media and we’re intrigued.
This isn’t a picture of marijuana being painted on the nail. It’s the actual leaves being crushed or picked and placed on the nail during the manicure process of your choice. Yes – real marijuana is being used here.
For some states however, this won’t pose any problems since marijuana is now legal in 26 states, so be careful when it comes to requesting a weed encrusted manicure if you’re in a state where it’s still unlawful. Right now, it’s legal to do recreational marijuana in states such as Colorado, Nevada, District of Columbia, California and Alaska.
Encapsulate Everything! #goldfoil #maroonnails #leafnails #encapsulatednails #stilettonails #stilettonailswag #longnails #glitteratimafia #glitteratiquality #traciandcharlinails #420nails #509nails #goldfoilnails #budnails #girlswhosmokeweed #weednails #nailporn #nailsofinstagram #nailsofig #nailedit
The fact that some of these manicures are so pretty though…what are your thoughts?
Would you get weed nails? Take our poll.
Manicure Rundown: The Best In Celebrity Nails
1. Eniko Hart1 of 15
2. Khloe KardashianSource:Khloe Instagram 2 of 15
3. BeyonceSource:Instagram 3 of 15
4. Chrisette MicheleSource:Instagram 4 of 15
5. CiaraSource:Instagram 5 of 15
6. FantasiaSource:Instagram 6 of 15
7. Kelly RowlandSource:Instagram 7 of 15
8. Kerry WashingtonSource:Instagram 8 of 15
9. Keyshia ColeSource:Instagram 9 of 15
10. Khloe KardashianSource:Instagram 10 of 15
11. Nicki MinajSource:Instagram 11 of 15
12. RihannaSource:Instagram 12 of 15
13. Tamar BraxtonSource:Instagram 13 of 15
14. Tiny HarrisSource:Instagram 14 of 15
15. Toya CarterSource:Instagram 15 of 15
Puff, Puff Gel Set: Weed Manicures Are Actually Becoming A Thing was originally published on hellobeautiful.com