Somehow, these medical myths have been passed down and believed by generations of parents and children. It’s so ingrained that you probably still won’t believe that these 10 medical “facts” are actually myths when Jasmine Sanders tells you! Click on the audio player to hear them all on The D.L. Hughley Show.
14 Times The Media Failed On Its Baltimore Coverage
1. Are We Getting The Real Story?Source:Getty 1 of 9
2. When A Fox Reporter Completely Missed The PointSource: 2 of 9
3. When The Media Was Saturated With Stories Of Destroyed Property; Zero About Destroyed LivesSource:Getty 3 of 9
4. When CNN Defended Its Editorial Decisions Like This ...Source: 4 of 9
5. Then Wolf Blizter Had To Join CNN's Ignorance Party TooSource: 5 of 9
6. When They Blamed This Massive Development Fire On RiotersSource:Getty 6 of 9
7. When They Kept Proclaiming How Residents Were Only Interested In Destroying The CitySource:Getty 7 of 9
8. When They Ran A Million Photos Like ThisSource:Getty 8 of 9
9. But None Like ThisSource:Getty 9 of 9
Keep Up With The D.L. Hughley Show On Facebook!
10 Medical Myths We Totally Believe But Shouldn’t [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO] was originally published on thedlhughleyshow.com