Never pay extra for guac at Chipotle again!
The popular chain has just revealed the recipe to their highly addictive guacamole. And it’s just in time for Cinco de Mayo!
- 2 ripe Hass avocados (In the restaurant, we use 48 per batch, multiple times per day)
- 2 tsp lime juice
- 2 tbsp cilantro (chopped)
- 1/4 cup red onion (finely chopped)
- 1/2 jalapeño, including seeds (finely chopped)
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
1. Choose the right avocado. It should feel squishy yet firm (like the palm of your hand), and be a nice dark green color on the inside.
2. Cut the avocado in half and the remove the pit (carefully!)
3. Scoop the avocados and place in a medium bowl.
4. Toss and coat with lime juice.
5. Add the salt and using a fork or potato masher, mash until a smooth consistency is achieved.
6. Fold in the remaining ingredients and mix well.
7. Taste the guacamole (over and over) and adjust seasoning if necessary.
Recipe via Chipotle.com
Cuba Gooding Jr. Settles Federal Lawsuit Accusing Him Of Rape
53rd Annual Bimbe Cultural Arts Festival
DC Young Fly’s Longtime Partner And Mother Of His Children Ms Jacky Oh Dead After Mommy Makeover Surgery
Dodged That Bullet! Claudia Jordan Glad She Didn’t Date Brian McKnight During ‘Celebrity Apprentice’
53rd BIMBÉ Cultural Arts Festival Celebrates 50 Years of Hip-Hop
Check Out Juneteenth Events Across The State
Alicia Keys: "Girl On Fire" [AUDIO]
Check Out Da Brat's Baby Shower