Let’s be real. Who wouldn’t want access to the retouch artists that make our favorite stars look flawless all of the time? I mean, how many selfies do you take before you get one that’s acceptable to post on social media? Of course celebs look like normal people before they get the star treatment. Even Beyonce.
The internet is currently freaking out about these recently released untouched photos of Queen Bey from a Loreal shoot.
Side note: Whoever released these pics is probably gonna be looking for a new gig soon.
MAKEUP 101: The Top 12 Foundations For Flawless Dark Skin
1. NARS Sheer Glow FoundationSource: 1 of 12
2. BECCA Ever Matte Shine Proof FoundationSource: 2 of 12
3. Lancôme Teint Visionniare FoundationSource: 3 of 12
4. IMAN Second To None Luminous FoundationSource: 4 of 12
5. BOBBI BROWN Skin Foundation StickSource: 5 of 12
6. Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 20 - Oil FreeSource: 6 of 12
7. Armani Luminous Silk FoundationSource: 7 of 12
8. Ashunta Sheriff Perfect Face Dual Foundation & BrushSource: 8 of 12