Justin Timberlake and Jay Z honored Trayvon Martin Friday night, dedicating the song “Forever Young” to the 17-year-old shooting victim. During the performance, Jay shouted out “This is for “Mr. Trayvon Martin,” while Justin Timberlake sung the hook for the track.
- 42 Of The Best Celebrity Halloween Costumes Ever
- Geico HBCU Tailgate Tour
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- Halle Berry Launches Scandale Paris Lingerie Collection For Target
- Tiny Confirms Permanently Changing Her Eye Color On Instagram
- Bill Maher: Michael Brown ‘Wasn’t A Gentle Giant…He Was Acting Like A Thug’ [VIDEO]