Justin Timberlake and Jay Z honored Trayvon Martin Friday night, dedicating the song “Forever Young” to the 17-year-old shooting victim. During the performance, Jay shouted out “This is for “Mr. Trayvon Martin,” while Justin Timberlake sung the hook for the track.
- Behind The Scenes: Ledisi’s InterludesLIVE [VIDEO]
- Activists Present ‘Rules Of Engagement’ So Ferguson Police Won’t Incite Violence After Grand Jury Decision
- Bill Cosby Speaks On Rape Allegations & Doesn’t Say Much
- Phaedra Parks Totally ‘Unmoved’ By Apollo Nida’s Kenya Moore Confession
- Does Your Child Have Asthma?
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap