Downtown Raleigh was a buzz with three stages of live music and two fireworks displays. As thousands watched fireworks a few more thousand were stuck in traffic last night. Can Raleigh’s infrastructure handled the crowds and cars? Should July fourth fireworks return to the state fairgrounds?
- North Carolina to Host Women Veterans Summit and Expo
- President Obama Signs Executive Order To Bolster Equal Pay For Women
- Shaw University Is The Latest In A Long List Of Schools To Get "Happy"
- Frequency News: Jhene Aiko & More
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- Adorable Video Of Father Arguing With A Baby (VIDEO)