Downtown Raleigh was a buzz with three stages of live music and two fireworks displays. As thousands watched fireworks a few more thousand were stuck in traffic last night. Can Raleigh’s infrastructure handled the crowds and cars? Should July fourth fireworks return to the state fairgrounds?
- Behind The Scenes: Ledisi’s InterludesLIVE [VIDEO]
- Activists Present ‘Rules Of Engagement’ So Ferguson Police Won’t Incite Violence After Grand Jury Decision
- Bill Cosby Speaks On Rape Allegations & Doesn’t Say Much
- Phaedra Parks Totally ‘Unmoved’ By Apollo Nida’s Kenya Moore Confession
- Does Your Child Have Asthma?
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap