Downtown Raleigh was a buzz with three stages of live music and two fireworks displays. As thousands watched fireworks a few more thousand were stuck in traffic last night. Can Raleigh’s infrastructure handled the crowds and cars? Should July fourth fireworks return to the state fairgrounds?
- Common Chooses Friendship Over Music With Kanye West
- Zoe Saldana Snaps Over Media Announcing Her Pregnancy
- Joe Jackson Pens Open Letter To Janet: ‘I’m Proud Of You’
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- The Top 10 Reasons To Have More Sex [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Phaedra Parks Takes Leave Of Absence From ‘Real Housewives Of Atlanta’?!