I’m still trying to wrap my brain around the recent tragedy at Sandy Hook Elementary. Now, a Maryland first-grader points his fingers at friends and says “pow.” The family’s attorney says the 6-year-old was playing with friends, not making threats. He was immediately suspended for one day.
- Tamar Braxton Releases New Single “The One” (LISTEN)
- BEAUTY BEAT: The Best Celeb Makeup Looks Of The Week
- WARDROBE WARS: Rita Ora vs Bridget Kelly
- Keandre Varner: Student Suspended After Posting Principal’s Mugshot To Instagram
- Man Undergoes Surgery For 134-Pound Scrotum
- From the Screening Room "Peeples" [PHOTOS]