The altitude in the Rockies is kicking Tracy Morgan behind. For the second time in a matter of four months, he was rushed to the hospital in the Rockies. Morgan fell ill on Saturday and was taken to the E.R. with flu-like symptoms and dehydration, he was later treated and released. The comedienne canceled his comedy show that evening and tweeted to fans that he will definitely make it up to them.
- What Happened When Alexandra Shipp Tried To Reach Out To Aaliyah’s Family? [EXCLUSIVE]
- Righteous Rage vs. Riot Rage
- Bill Cosby Has His Lawyer Speak On Rape Allegations Because He Doesn’t Want To
- Does Your Child Have Asthma?
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- Porsha Williams Shoots Down Rumors About Her Sex Life & Naomi Campbell