Like many of you, Beyoncé looks up to the First Lady. The performer penned an open letter thanking Mrs. Obama for being so amazing. “Michelle is the ultimate example of a truly strong African-American woman,” it reads. “She is a caring mother, she’s a loving wife, while at the the same time, she is the First Lady! Thank you so much for every single thing that you do for us. I am proud to have my daughter grow up in a world where she has people like you to look up to.”
- Behind The Scenes: Ledisi’s InterludesLIVE [VIDEO]
- Activists Present ‘Rules Of Engagement’ So Ferguson Police Won’t Incite Violence After Grand Jury Decision
- Bill Cosby Speaks On Rape Allegations & Doesn’t Say Much
- Phaedra Parks Totally ‘Unmoved’ By Apollo Nida’s Kenya Moore Confession
- Does Your Child Have Asthma?
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap