Like many of you, Beyoncé looks up to the First Lady. The performer penned an open letter thanking Mrs. Obama for being so amazing. “Michelle is the ultimate example of a truly strong African-American woman,” it reads. “She is a caring mother, she’s a loving wife, while at the the same time, she is the First Lady! Thank you so much for every single thing that you do for us. I am proud to have my daughter grow up in a world where she has people like you to look up to.”
- 10 Lessons from Tony A. Gaskins’ ‘The Single Life’ Seminar
- September is Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month.
- Oprah’s The Life You Want Tour ONE VIP™ Experience Giveaway
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- Why Sheryl Lee Ralph Thinks Jennifer Holliday Can Out Sing Jennifer Hudson [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Verses And Flow: The Brilliant Relationship Advice On K. Michelle’s ‘Can’t Raise A Man’ [VIDEO]