Like many of you, Beyoncé looks up to the First Lady. The performer penned an open letter thanking Mrs. Obama for being so amazing. “Michelle is the ultimate example of a truly strong African-American woman,” it reads. “She is a caring mother, she’s a loving wife, while at the the same time, she is the First Lady! Thank you so much for every single thing that you do for us. I am proud to have my daughter grow up in a world where she has people like you to look up to.”
- North Carolina to Host Women Veterans Summit and Expo
- President Obama Signs Executive Order To Bolster Equal Pay For Women
- Shaw University Is The Latest In A Long List Of Schools To Get "Happy"
- Frequency News: Jhene Aiko & More
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- Adorable Video Of Father Arguing With A Baby (VIDEO)