This weekend at the N.C Museum of History it was a celebration on life, music and culture at the African American Cultural Festival. Drums, singing and dancing echoed in the halls as many got in touch with their African roots. It was a day with more than 75 presenters with displays featuring quilts, dolls, hand carved pipes, cooking healthy and performances by award-winning authors, storytellers, dancers, playwrights, re-enactors. It was fun and educational for the entire family.
- LL Cool J And Ice Cube Are Kings Of The Mic
- President Obama Delivers Commencement At Morehouse [Photos]
- BEAUTY BEAT: The Best Celeb Makeup Looks Of The Week
- Keandre Varner: Student Suspended After Posting Principal’s Mugshot To Instagram
- Gladys Knight, O'Jays Coming To DPAC June 30
- Listen To The People, Not Lobbyists [PHOTOS]