This weekend at the N.C Museum of History it was a celebration on life, music and culture at the African American Cultural Festival. Drums, singing and dancing echoed in the halls as many got in touch with their African roots. It was a day with more than 75 presenters with displays featuring quilts, dolls, hand carved pipes, cooking healthy and performances by award-winning authors, storytellers, dancers, playwrights, re-enactors. It was fun and educational for the entire family.
- 42 Of The Best Celebrity Halloween Costumes Ever
- Geico HBCU Tailgate Tour
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- Halle Berry Launches Scandale Paris Lingerie Collection For Target
- Tiny Confirms Permanently Changing Her Eye Color On Instagram
- Bill Maher: Michael Brown ‘Wasn’t A Gentle Giant…He Was Acting Like A Thug’ [VIDEO]