This weekend at the N.C Museum of History it was a celebration on life, music and culture at the African American Cultural Festival. Drums, singing and dancing echoed in the halls as many got in touch with their African roots. It was a day with more than 75 presenters with displays featuring quilts, dolls, hand carved pipes, cooking healthy and performances by award-winning authors, storytellers, dancers, playwrights, re-enactors. It was fun and educational for the entire family.
- What Happened When Alexandra Shipp Tried To Reach Out To Aaliyah’s Family? [EXCLUSIVE]
- Righteous Rage vs. Riot Rage
- Bill Cosby Has His Lawyer Speak On Rape Allegations Because He Doesn’t Want To
- Does Your Child Have Asthma?
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- Porsha Williams Shoots Down Rumors About Her Sex Life & Naomi Campbell