This Week In Social Media: Orlando Blasts Draya; Tyrese Joins ‘Empire’ & More was originally published on hellobeautiful.com
1. Draya & Orlando Scandrick Broke up, Got Engaged & Broke Up Again
Draya and Orlando’s public breakup just hit new levels. After Draya took to Twitter to briefly comment on the situation, Orlando left this rude comment under her Instagram photo.
2. Chrissy Teigen Bares John Legend’s Assets
Chrissy Teigen has been battling with Instagram over their nude policy over the last few weeks. She kicked off a social media sensation with this NSFW photo of hubby John Legend. Hey John…
3. Nicki Minaj’s Ex Safaree Samuels Found Love In A Hopeless Place
After a very public breakup and a diss song later, it looks like Safaree has finally moved on. He has been boo’ed up with Zashia Santiago all over social media. Could it be true love?
4. Evelyn Lozada Let Go Of Her Anger
Evelyn Lozada’s new shoe “Livin Lozada” kicks off this Saturday and held a luncheon where she explained how she’s letting go of the negative in her life.
5. Kim Kardashian Posted More North West Pics…
Because we can never get enough of North West.
6. Ciara Announced Her TopShop Ambassadorship
Ciara is working! She snatched up another fashion campaign and continues her reign as fashion’s muse.
7. Monica & Shannon Brown Celebrate Their Fourth Wedding Anniversary
Super cute couple Monica and Shannon celebrated their 4th wedding anniversary. The couple married in November 2010 but had an official ceremony July 9th, 2011. The wedding was gorgeous! We’re also obsessed with the couples 1 year old daughter Laiyah.
8. Tyga Lusts After His Underage GF On Instagram
9. Meek Mill’s New Album Hits #1
After clowning Joe Budden early in the week for talking about his relationship, Meek Mill celebrated his number 1 album by stopping by Kevin Hart’s sold out show at Madison Square Garden. He meet up with Jay Z and Fabolous to celebrate the album and Kevin’s show.