Governor Roy Cooper signed the Coronavirus Relief Act 3.0 into law which includes the Extra Credit Grant program. The purpose of the program is to “use funds from the Coronavirus Relief Fund to help families with qualifying children in North Carolina by providing economic support to assist with virtual schooling and child-care costs during the COVID-19 pandemic.”
Parents with a qualifying dependent are scheduled to automatically receive $335 per eligible individual. The money will be sent automatically if you filed a return for 2019. You can still be eligible for the grant money if you aren’t required to file taxes based on your income.
The original deadline was October 15th. The new deadline is December 7th at 2pm.
On November 6, 2020, a court entered an order reopening and extending the application period for eligible individuals to apply for the $335 Extra Credit Grant.
Under the order, these individuals may apply for the grant through December 7, 2020.
All applications must be submitted through the Charlotte Center for Legal Advocacy (CCLA). The North Carolina Department of Revenue is unable to receive these applications.
Please contact CCLA by December 7, 2020 at 1-888-301-1555 or by email at email@example.com A recorded message will ask you to provide contact information for a follow up contact.
We will post more detailed application information on this website as soon as soon as it is available from CCLA.
The grant amount is $335.00 total for each eligible individual, even if the individual has two or more qualifying children. The NCDOR will send a grant of $335.00 to all eligible applicants as soon as possible.
Only individuals who did not previously apply may submit an application during the extended application period. Eligible individuals who have already submitted an application will receive a check in the coming weeks.
• An applicant must not have filed a 2019 state tax return solely because the individual’s gross income for the 2019 taxable year did not exceed the state filing requirements for the individual’s filing status (generally $10,000 per year if single and $20,000 per year if married).
• An applicant must have met the all requirements referenced in the law, including having at least one qualifying child age 16 or under for the 2019 calendar year. CCLA will assist potential applicants in determining whether they are eligible for the grant.
5 Times Ashanti Served Confidence In These Fashion Streets
1. ASHANTI AT THE DAILY POP, 2019Source:Getty 1 of 5
2. ASHANTI AT THE "IT'S A WONDERFUL LIFETIME" HOLIDAY PARTY, 2019Source:Getty 2 of 5
3. ASHANTI PERFORMS AT THE FLAMINGO GO POOL DAYCLUB PARTY, 2019Source:Getty 3 of 5
4. ASHANTI AT THE UNITED NATIONS, 2019Source:Getty 4 of 5
5. ASHANTI AT VH1'S ANNUAL "DEAR MAMA: A LOVE LETTER TO MOM", 2019Source:Getty 5 of 5