Three women have been accused of running a fight club with elderly dementia patients of an assisted living center.
Marilyn McKey, Tonacia Tyson, and Taneshia Jordan worked for the Danby House assisted-living and memory-care facility Winston-Salem, North Carolina where they allegedly encouraged residents to fight one another as they recorded and shared on social media.
Text “Foxy NC” To 24042 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
Danby House stated they have, “a zero-tolerance policy for the mistreatment of those in our care.” The statement continued, “Administrators have been working closely with the Winston-Salem Police Department throughout its investigation to ensure justice is served. Additional staff training and a more rigorous vetting process for all new and existing employees at Danby House has been implemented.”
According to the Winston-Salem Jornal McKey, Tyson, and Jordan are facing charges of assaulting an individual with a disability.
- EXCLUSIVE: Loni Love Talks Her Ashley Stewart Collab And How There Are No Plus Size Fashion Icons In The Industry
- Kelly Rowland Shows Us Brown Skin Girl Style At The 2019 E! People’s Choice Awards
- Broadcast Legend Sybil Wilkes Launches Daily Newsletter
- The Real Santa Claus Is Actually A Black Man From Louisiana
- Single, Savage, Self-Love: Here’s The New Term Millennials Are Using To Describe Their Relationship Status
- Is Deelishis Dating This Member Of The Exonerated Five? [PHOTOS]
- Instagram To Test Hiding ‘Likes’ , Are You Ready?
- Father Of Atatiana Jefferson Dies Of A Heart Attack
- Roommate, Boyfriend Charged With Murder In Alexis Crawford Death
- Rapper Tory Lanez Gave Tyga Unlimited Features To Help Him Regrow His Hairline