Three women have been accused of running a fight club with elderly dementia patients of an assisted living center.
Marilyn McKey, Tonacia Tyson, and Taneshia Jordan worked for the Danby House assisted-living and memory-care facility Winston-Salem, North Carolina where they allegedly encouraged residents to fight one another as they recorded and shared on social media.
Text “Foxy NC” To 24042 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
Danby House stated they have, “a zero-tolerance policy for the mistreatment of those in our care.” The statement continued, “Administrators have been working closely with the Winston-Salem Police Department throughout its investigation to ensure justice is served. Additional staff training and a more rigorous vetting process for all new and existing employees at Danby House has been implemented.”
According to the Winston-Salem Jornal McKey, Tyson, and Jordan are facing charges of assaulting an individual with a disability.
- Woman Arrested After Pooping In Store Parking Lot 8 Times
- Huge Kids Consignment Sale At State Fairgrounds This Weekend
- Behind The Scenes: ‘Bad Boys For Life’ Directors Want Eddie Murphy Sequel As Their Next Project
- Sister And Mom Of R. Kelly’s Girlfriend Show Solidarity With Matching Tattoos
- Cathy Hughes Stuns On The Cover Of Monarch Magazine
- Deaf Man Sues Pornhub Over Lack Of Closed Captioning In Videos
- THE CHARLIE WILSON LOS ANGELES FLYAWAY SWEEPSTAKES
- Will Smith Went Undercover As A Lyft Driver
- Student Won’t Be Able To Walk At Graduation Unless He Cuts Locs
- Join Rickey Smiley & Russ Parr On The Unsung Cruise