Three women have been accused of running a fight club with elderly dementia patients of an assisted living center.
Marilyn McKey, Tonacia Tyson, and Taneshia Jordan worked for the Danby House assisted-living and memory-care facility Winston-Salem, North Carolina where they allegedly encouraged residents to fight one another as they recorded and shared on social media.
Text “Foxy NC” To 24042 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
Danby House stated they have, “a zero-tolerance policy for the mistreatment of those in our care.” The statement continued, “Administrators have been working closely with the Winston-Salem Police Department throughout its investigation to ensure justice is served. Additional staff training and a more rigorous vetting process for all new and existing employees at Danby House has been implemented.”
According to the Winston-Salem Jornal McKey, Tyson, and Jordan are facing charges of assaulting an individual with a disability.
- Lala Anthony Celebrates Her Birthday With A Stunning IG Photoshoot
- Michigan’s Black Caucus Calls SCOTUS Abortion Decision ‘Bullshit’
- A Few Steps To Take After SCOTUS Dismantled National Threshold For Abortion Rights
- Gabrielle Union Drops Her Fitness And Health Routine On Instagram
- Hot Spot: Here’s What Happened At Omarion & Mario’s Verzuz + Eva Presents At The BET Awards [WATCH]
- Twitter Reacts to One of the Most Chaotic Verzuz Battles Ever Between Mario & Omarion
- SEE VIDEO: Was Omarion’s Watermelon Eating At Verzuz Sexy Or Cringe? [WATCH]
- Alabama White Woman Arrested For Video Threatening to ‘Shoot A N***** In Walmart’ Gets $500 Bond
- Rev. Al Sharpton Says Roe v. Wade Overturn Will Disproportionately Impact Black People
- Michelle Obama Shares Thoughts On The Overturning Of Roe v. Wade, Says She’s ‘Heartbroken’