Three women have been accused of running a fight club with elderly dementia patients of an assisted living center.
Marilyn McKey, Tonacia Tyson, and Taneshia Jordan worked for the Danby House assisted-living and memory-care facility Winston-Salem, North Carolina where they allegedly encouraged residents to fight one another as they recorded and shared on social media.
Text “Foxy NC” To 24042 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
Danby House stated they have, “a zero-tolerance policy for the mistreatment of those in our care.” The statement continued, “Administrators have been working closely with the Winston-Salem Police Department throughout its investigation to ensure justice is served. Additional staff training and a more rigorous vetting process for all new and existing employees at Danby House has been implemented.”
According to the Winston-Salem Jornal McKey, Tyson, and Jordan are facing charges of assaulting an individual with a disability.
- King Family Leads Cross-Country Actions Demanding Senate End The Filibuster To Pass Voting Rights Legislation
- Tami Roman Debuts New Hair For The New Year: ‘New Year, New Doo’
- DirecTV Set To Drop Trump Friendly Disinformation Network OAN
- COVID D–k Is A Real Thing, Docs Say After Man Claims His Penis Shrunk 1.5 Inches
- Tiffany Haddish Arrested By Georgia Police, Faces DUI Charge
- 2022 Durham City-County Martin Luther King, Jr. Observance Program Announced
- Ne-Yo Dishes On His Urban One Honors Hosting Fashion: ‘Imma Be Real Fly’
- Ne-Yo Explains Why YOU Should Watch The 2022 Urban One Honors On Monday, January 17 [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- It’s Breezy Season: Chris Brown Returns With Latest Single “Iffy” [WATCH]
- Gary’s Tea: John Legend Sells His Music Catalog & Did Simon Guobadia Forget His Son’s Birthday?!