Three women have been accused of running a fight club with elderly dementia patients of an assisted living center.
Marilyn McKey, Tonacia Tyson, and Taneshia Jordan worked for the Danby House assisted-living and memory-care facility Winston-Salem, North Carolina where they allegedly encouraged residents to fight one another as they recorded and shared on social media.
Text “Foxy NC” To 24042 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
Danby House stated they have, “a zero-tolerance policy for the mistreatment of those in our care.” The statement continued, “Administrators have been working closely with the Winston-Salem Police Department throughout its investigation to ensure justice is served. Additional staff training and a more rigorous vetting process for all new and existing employees at Danby House has been implemented.”
According to the Winston-Salem Jornal McKey, Tyson, and Jordan are facing charges of assaulting an individual with a disability.
- 5 Ways To (Not) Celebrate The Fourth Of July
- Louis Farrakhan Delivers July Fourth Address About The State Of Black People In America
- Know An Artist Who Wants Their Work Featured In Durham?
- What To Do If You Haven’t Gotten Your Stimulus Money Yet
- A July 4th Playlist Of Throwback Jams For Aunties We Love
- On July 3rd, We Celebrate The 1 Year Anniversary Of The CROWN Act
- Plot Twist: Jada Pinkett-Smith Is Bringing Herself To The Red Table
- Miami Cop Caught On Camera Punching A Black Woman During Argument, “You Black But Acting White!”
- Really!? Alabama College Students Are Reportedly Throwing ‘COVID Parties’ To Predict Who Gets Sick First
- Cash Pours Into Black Organizations And Businesses Amid Protests Against Racism