Are you ready for summer camp? Registration for 2019 Summer Camp starts March 4, 2019!
Summer Camp online registration will be staggered by camp location, March 4 through March 8, beginning at 6:30 a.m. each day.
When it’s time to register
- Be sure you know the location of your camp.
- On your camp registration day(s), Login to Reclink by visiting parks.raleighnc.gov and select Register on Reclink.
You MUST login before beginning the Summer Camp registration process.
You MUST login in RecLink before beginning the Summer Camp registration process.
- After you have successfully logged in, browse and select camps to add to your cart.
- Select Go to Checkout to proceed with the registration process. You will receive your receipt and any additional required forms by email.
With many people excited to register campers, you may experience slower than usual processing times.
- If you add an item to your cart, leave it in the cart and allow the transaction to be completed.
- Do not close your browser or log out until registration is complete.
- Once registration is complete, please log out of the system.
How to Choose A Camp
Step 1: Choose the proper age category.
- Preschool – Typically for ages 3-5
- Youth – Typically for ages 6-12
- Teen – Typically for ages 12-17
Step 2: Choose the type of camp.
- Traditional Summer Camps – provide campers with an experience incorporating a wide variety of activities that may include games, songs, and arts/crafts.
- Specialty Summer Camps – provide campers with activities centered around a particular theme or focus.
- Specialized Recreation Summer Camps – are specifically designed for individuals with developmental disabilities
Step 3: Read the camp description for your top choices.
Be sure to look for activities your camper will enjoy.
- Does the camp require special skills?
- Is the camp mostly indoors or outdoors?
- Does the camp require a lot of physical activity or walking?
- Does the camp include field trips or swimming?
- Is the camp location convenient for you?
- Do the camp hours accommodate your schedule?
Step 4: Visit the camp location to ensure that you and your camper are comfortable.
Of Course Y'all President Tried To Make Spike Lee's Historic Oscar Speech About Him
1 of 15
The President’s attack on Oscar winner #SpikeLee is despicable. We should not become numb to spectacle and menace of the leader of our country making public attacks on private citizens, especially when based on deliberately false accusations & racism.— Sherrilyn Ifill (@Sifill_LDF) February 25, 2019
2 of 15
Racism is...— a. rye (@angela_rye) February 25, 2019
-calling Mexicans drug dealers and rapists
-calling Black people thugs
-staying silent on the rise in hate crimes
-encouraging white supremacy
You know what would be nice? Electing a NEW President in 2020 who doesn’t have to cheat to “win”. Congrats to Spike Lee. https://t.co/WDoF4UgKTm
3 of 15
Trump goes straight for Spike Lee’s intelligence. Similar to his low IQ Maxine attack or his insults of LeBron James and Don Lemon.— Ahmed Baba (@AhmedBaba_) February 25, 2019
It’s always something to hear a man who has the intellectual curiosity of a boulder insult black people’s intelligence.https://t.co/4hfDR3WTUV
4 of 15
Be Nice if the President would focus more on governing and less on crying about award shows!— Ryan Hill (@RyanHillMI) February 25, 2019
5 of 15
Spike Lee didn't mention Trump. This is what he said: "Let’s all be on the right side of history. Make the moral choice between love versus hate. Let’s do the right thing!"— Aaron Rupar (@atrupar) February 25, 2019
It's notable that Trump took an endorsement of "love" and doing "the right thing" as an attack on him! https://t.co/ZDkkk3XdpO
6 of 15
A hit dog will holler.— 🟣 Eunique’s Playing #CultureTags (@eunique) February 25, 2019
“The 2020 presidential election is around the corner. Let’s all mobilize, let’s all be on the right side of history. Make the moral choice between love versus hate. Let’s do the right thing.” - #SpikeLee
This wasn’t a racist hit. It was a moral plea.
7 of 15
Spike Lee said to "choose love over hate." Fascinating that you feel attacked by that.— Lisa Harris (@lisakay1215) February 25, 2019
8 of 15
1. You read from a Teleprompter all the time, and you sound like a 1st grader reading a book report.— BrooklynDad_Defiant! (@mmpadellan) February 25, 2019
2. Spike Lee just did a movie about racist jacKKKasses like you.
3. You've done NOTHING for Blacks, except remind us that the guy in the WH emboldens Radical White Terrorists.
9.9 of 15
10 of 15
2016: Trump waits a week to condemn David Duke.— zeddy (@Zeddary) February 25, 2019
2017: Trump waits days to condemn Charlottesville Nazis, then defends/praises them off-script.
2019: Spike Lee wins Oscar for movie that condemns David Duke & Nazism.
Also 2019: Trump waits less than 10 hours to condemn Spike Lee
11 of 15
Spike Lee: “2020 is around the corner. Let’s choose love instead of hate”— 𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕒𝕤 𝕥𝕠𝕦𝕗𝕖𝕩𝕚𝕤 (@EliasToufexis) February 25, 2019
Trump: “how dare he attack me! That racist!”
Trump knows his name is synonymous with hate.
12.12 of 15
13.13 of 15
14 of 15
donald trump calling spike lee a racist the most 2019 shit ever https://t.co/3wJdRDsl58— Marlow Stern (@MarlowNYC) February 25, 2019
15 of 15
I'd hate to upset Donald Trump the way in which brilliant filmmaker Spike Lee has, so better just check some facts. Wasn't your grandad a Nazi, your dad a member of the KKK and weren't you put into office by far-right electoral scammer Steve Bannon, @realDonaldTrump https://t.co/cWvCsa4pDF— Will Black (@WillBlackWriter) February 25, 2019