According to blogger Love B. Scott, things have turned around at Kandi’s restaurant. While the restaurant originally scored a C rating, things have improved and now the restaurant has an A!
According to Kandi, “Our score is an A. Yes, it was a C for like three days, but for minor things like, someone in the kitchen didn’t have their hair net on — or we ran out of paper towels by the sink. We immediately corrected those things and our score returned to an A.”
While customers have raved about the food at the restaurant owned by Kandi Burruss and Todd Tucker, the Georgia Health Department isn’t a current fan.
A report from the August 24th inspection of the Old Lady Gang Eatery scored a C-rating from the health inspector. There were 7 violations including:
-Soil buildup in the ice bin
-Lack of soap or paper towels at a handwashing sink
-Employees without hair restraints
-Foods not being stored at the proper temperature.
Laverne Cox Is Melaninated Perfection In Beyoncé's New Campaign For Ivy Park
1. Laverne Cox for Ivy ParkSource: 1 of 9
2. Laverne Cox for Ivy ParkSource: 2 of 9
3. Souffrant Ralph for Ivy ParkSource: 3 of 9
4. Grace Bol for Ivy ParkSource: 4 of 9
5. Karen McDonald for Ivy ParkSource: 5 of 9
6. Karen McDonald for Ivy ParkSource: 6 of 9