According to LoveBScott.com, Phaedra Parks may have been eliminated from RHOA.
The popular gossip site reports that Phaedra didn’t receive a renewal letter from the show.
“Everyone was given their renewal papers last week and Phaedra didn’t get hers. She got caught in so many treacherous lies this season that even the producers (including Andy Cohen) have had enough. She even brought ‘fake’ divorce papers to the reunion to prove a point. No one knows whether she’s telling the truth about anything anymore.”
LoveBScott.com goes on to say that things escalated once Phaedra’s alleged lies became a legal issue. The site indicates that legal action was taken by Kandi Burruss’ lawyers.
PageSix.com is reporting that Phaedra’s rep is calling the rumors of her departure from the show “untrue.”
Interestingly, there is no mention of RHOA on any of Phaedra’s social media bios.
White Male Celebrities BLACK WOMEN LOVE
1. Jospeh SikoraSource: 1 of 10
2. Nick JonasSource: 2 of 10
3. John Stamos – You didn’t think we were watching “Full House” back in the day for the Olsen twins?!Source: 3 of 10
4. Channing Tatum- It could be the dancing or the body, either way we are on Team Channing.Source: 4 of 10
5. Kevin Costner- Ever since he starred with Whitney Houston in “The Bodyguard” we have loved him.Source: 5 of 10
6. Richard Gere- Maybe, he’s not the hunk that he used to be…but back in the day sistas would have been in line for the man!Source: 6 of 10
7. Matthew McConaughey- Something about that southern twang that melts our hearts.Source: 7 of 10
8. Colin Farrell- Who doesn’t like an Irish bad boy?Source: 8 of 10
9. Chris Noth aka Mr. Big . . . He loves Black women and we love him.Source: 9 of 10
10. Actor Simon Baker made “Something New” seem like the right thing to do.Source: 10 of 10
Follow Karen Clark on Social Media