A Page From Ciara’s Playbook: Celebs Who Waited To Have Sex
1. Tamera Mowry was a virgin until she married Adam Housley in 2011.Source: 1 of 10
2. Jordin Sparks vowed to wait until marriage to sex, but that all changed when she met Jason Derulo.Source: 2 of 10
3. Jessica Simpson was a virgin when she married Nick Lachey. The pair divorced in 2006 and both have kids of their own now.Source: 3 of 10
4. Khloe Kardashian often spoke about how Lamar Odom made her wait until they were married to have sex—lucky for her, their courtship was brief.Source: 4 of 10
5. Nick Cannon once revealed that he and Mariah Carey waited until they were married.Source: 5 of 10
6. The Jonas Brothers all took a vow of abstinence when they were teens. Now Kevin is married with a kid, and Nick admitted that growing up changed his mind on the matter. Joe Jonas has even claimed to have lost his virginity to Miley Cyrus.Source: 6 of 10
7. Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake both claimed to be virgins back when they were dating. Years later, Justin admitted that it was for the public.Source: 7 of 10
8. Meagan Good and preacher DeVon Franklin abstained until marriage.Source: 8 of 10
9. Victoria’s Secret model Adriana Lima apparently waited to have sex before marrying basketball player Marko Jarić in 2009.Source: 9 of 10
10. Selena Gomez spoke openly about her vow of abstinence back in the day, but has often alluded to losing her virginity to Justin Bieber.Source: 10 of 10
TMZ reports that Ciara and Russell have finally settled their custody battle over baby Future Zahir.
They have agreed to joint custody!
Baby Future will be living Ciara and step-daddy Russell Wilson for a majority of the year.
However when Future isn’t touring and he’s back in Georgia he’ll have full access to his son. TMZ sources say both Future and Ciara want to move on with their lives peacefully.