Cancer is an unwanted guest who shows up at any given time. It has no respecter of person, finances, social status, race, religion or political party affiliation. Cancer tries to dominate and lie dormant in our lives. I say “no” to cancer and “yes” to a cure. #SoOverCancerFight
In 2015, about 2,350 men will be diagnosed with breast cancer and 440 men will die from the disease. Also, about 231,840 new cases of invasive breast cancer will be diagnosed among women. (Breast cancer facts courtesy of the American Cancer Society, Inc, Research 2015).
I am Miss Community Clovia asking for your help in this fight against breast cancer in men, women and teens. Sign up to walk on our team “Community Clo & The Ladies of Elegance Inc” and make strides against breast cancer with the American Cancer Society here. I want 500 Radio One listeners and social media partners to donate $10 to reach the $5,000 goal.
Thanks for supporting JAG and all biker clubs and walking on our team “Community Clo &The Ladies of Elegance Inc” in the fight against breast cancer at the American Cancer Society’s “Making Strides Against Breast Walk.” Also, donations are accepted and will benefit the American Cancer Society’s ‘Making Strides Against Breast Cancer’ walk.
Join our team for Making Strides Night at 22 Wendy’s restaurant locations on October 12, 2016 from 5 p.m-9 p.m. Register for our team on site.
The 15th Annual Making Strides Against Breast Cancer Walk is Sunday, October 16, 2016 at the Virginia War Memorial located 621 South Belvidere Street in Richmond, Virginia. The walk starts at 1:30 p.m.
Inside Beyonce's Soul Train Themed Birthday Party!
1. Kelly Rowland1 of 26
2. June Ambrose2 of 26
3. Chanel Iman, Ty Hunter, Joan Smalls and Michelle Williams3 of 26
4. Kelly Rowland, Ty Hunter and Serena Williams4 of 26
5. Ty Hunter, Kendrick Lamar and Swizz Beatz5 of 26
6. Grace Miguel, Usher, Tim Witherspoon and Kelly Rowland6 of 26
7. The Dream and his wife LaLonne Nash7 of 26
8. Usher and Jay Z8 of 26
9. Ty Hunter (Beyonce's stylist)9 of 26
10. Michelle Williams and Diandre Tristan10 of 26
11. June Ambrose and Usher11 of 26
12. Ty Hunter and Beyonce12 of 26
13. Usher's wife, Grace Miguel and Jay Z13 of 26
14. Swizz Beatz14 of 26
15. Kelly and her husband Tim15 of 26
16. Chanel Iman, Nikki Nelms, Jourdan Dunn, Joan Smalls16 of 26
17. Ty and Jay17 of 26
18. Michelle Williams18 of 26
19. Chloe and Halle19 of 26
20. Diddy and Cassie20 of 26
21. Alicia Keys and Swizz Beatz21 of 26
22. Lala and Cassie22 of 26
23. Beyonce and Chance The Rapper23 of 26
24. Lenny S, Carmelo Anthony and Ty Hunter24 of 26
25. Diddy, June Ambrose, Cassie25 of 26
26. Chanel Iman, Joan Smalls, Ty Hunter and Jourdan Dunn26 of 26
Join Miss Community’s Cancer Fighter Movement, Join Here! was originally published on kissrichmond.com