Who thought this was a good idea?
A mattress company in San Antonio aired a social media video advertising a sale on mattresses that allows you to buy any of their stock for the twin mattress price. The video shows two “towers” of mattresses stacked in the background that topple over when knocked down by two people in the video. At the end, the woman in the video says, “We will never forget.”
The commercial aired just days before the 15th anniversary of 9/11.
The company, Miracle Mattress has since issued an apology. See the video below.
INSTADAILY: Beyoncé Celebrates Her Birthday With 'Soul Train'-Themed Party
1. Beyoncé Celebrated Her 35th Birthday With This 'Soul Train'-ThemeSource: 1 of 13
2. Sister Solange & Music Video Director Alan Ferguson ArriveSource: 2 of 13
3. Usher & Jay Z Went All OutSource: 3 of 13
4. Beyoncé & Chance The RapperSource: 4 of 13
5. Kelly Rowland, Ty Hunter & Serena WilliamsSource: 5 of 13
6. Kelly Rowland & La La Anthony Serving Serious StyleSource: 6 of 13
7. Kelly Rowland & Boxer Tim WitherspoonSource: 7 of 13
8. Carmelo Anthony & Wife La LaSource: 8 of 13
9. Alicia Keys & Swizz BeatzSource: 9 of 13
10. La La & Cassie Looked Fab!Source: 10 of 13
11. Up-Amd-Coming Singers Chloe & HalleSource: 11 of 13
12. Ty Hunter, Kendrick Lamar & Swizz BeatzSource: 12 of 13
13. Ty Hunter & Jay ZSource: 13 of 13
Follow Karen Clark on Social Media