Veteran comedian and actress Kym Whitley stars on the third season of Freeform’s Young & Hungry. When she’s not on stage making audiences laugh out loud, the busy mother of one is promoting her new line of t-shirts called Don’t Feed Me, colorful shirts that list any allergies kids may have.
The Cleveland native talks to the Tom Joyner Morning Show about attending her first NBA Finals game as Tom’s date.
Any specific game day attire?:
“I got a good bra. You talking about a distraction. I’m going to be a distraction for the other team. I’m going to wear my Cavs gear and my orthopedic heels,” Whitley said.
Click the link above to hear the entire interview.
WAGS: The Wives & Girlfriends Of The 2016 NBA Finals
1. Brittany JohnsonSource:Instagram 1 of 9
2. Teyana TaylorSource:PR Photos 2 of 9
3. Ayesha CurrySource:Instagram 3 of 9
4. Angie MarieSource:Instagram 4 of 9
5. Christina GutierrezSource:Instagram 5 of 9
6. Lauren LisoskiSource:Instagram 6 of 9
7. Valeisha Butterfield-JonesSource:Instagram 7 of 9
8. Jewel HarrisSource:Instagram 8 of 9
9. Savannah JamesSource:PR Photos 9 of 9
(Photo Source: Courtesy)
Kym Whitley Reveals Why She Doesn’t Believe Tom Is A Jinx was originally published on blackamericaweb.com