Cigarette smoking is a hard habit to break, but due to some new advancements in medicine and the study of enzymes, you may soon be able to fight of nicotine addiction much faster and less painfully! Click on the audio player to hear more details about this groundbreaking new discovery in this edition of The Jazzy Report on The D.L. Hughley Show.
Listen to the “The D.L. Hughley Show” LIVE weekdays 3-7 p.m. EST!
PHOTOS OF THE DAY: Rihanna, Scott Disick, Anne Hathaway, & More
1. Christina Milian was seen heading into her new store on Melrose - she hasn't aged a day since we met her at 19.Source:Splash News 1 of 10
2. Ciara leaves her hotel wearing a leather jacket in the warm NYC weather.Source:Splash News 2 of 10
3. Rita Ora stuns in all red as she leaves Nobu.Source:Splash News 3 of 10
4. Chaz Bono was caught off-guard while out with friends in West Hollywood.Source:Splash News 4 of 10
5. Scott Disick is back at it, hitting Warwick nightclub amid his split from Kourtney Kardashian.Source:Splash News 5 of 10
6. Victoria Justice does a red-and-white printed cut-out dress for People Stylewatch at The High Line in NYC.Source:Splash News 6 of 10
7. Olivia Wilde sports a fake baby bump while filming a disturbing scene for HBO series "Vinyl."Source:Splash News 7 of 10
8. Rihanna was obviously feeling godly as she left the Bang Bang tattoo shop in NYC.Source:Splash News 8 of 10
9. Outside of Warwick nightclub, Stevie J looks a little spooked by cameras without the Puerto Rican princess by his side.Source:Splash News 9 of 10
10. Anne Hathaway and her hubby enjoy time off by the sea.Source:Splash News 10 of 10
Keep Up With The D.L. Hughley Show On Facebook!
Quitting Cigarette Smoking Is About To Get Way Easier [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO] was originally published on thedlhughleyshow.com