Have last-minute Christmas shopping to do? Need to wrap some presents? Drop off your kids to celebrate the first day of winter with fun nature crafts and get a couple of hours to yourself!
This program takes place on Sunday, December 13 from 1 to 3 p.m. and costs $4. It is open to participants ages 7 years and older.
Register online at reclink.raleighnc.gov using barcode 258530.
HB's Favorite Things: Hair Products, Tools & Protective Gear We Love
1. Naturalicious Hello Gorgeous Hair Care System (For Tight Curls & Coils)Source:Ulta 1 of 5
2. Pattern On-The-Go KitSource:Ulta.com 2 of 5
3. Grace Eleyae Adjustable Slap - Satin-Lined CapSource:Ulta.com 3 of 5
4. Chi For Ulta Star Dust 1'' Digital Ceramic Hairstyling IronSource:Ulta.com 4 of 5
5. Design Essentials Natural Honey & Shea Edge TamerSource:Ulta.com 5 of 5