- Reopening Plan A (Minimal Social Distancing): Open for all students in school at the same time. Schools would have some enhanced health protocols. Traditional instruction would take place with preparation for blended learning.
- Reopening Plan B (Moderate Social Distance): Open, but mandates both social distancing and the wearing of face masks, along with enhanced health protocols as outlined by DHSS. In Plan B, instruction is a hybrid of face-to-face and remote.
- Reopening Plan C (Remote Learning): No students in school facilities. 100% remote learning for all students.
The Internet Is In A Tizzy Over Offset Buying Kulture A Birkin Bag For Her Birthday
1. Keep That Same Energy1 of 10
2. Birkin Bag Collection For The Future
2 of 10
Who cares about Kulture’s daddy buying her a Birkin bag?!?! Is he instilling values in her that’ll prepare her for her future? Is he teaching her life lessons that she’ll benefit from in her future? 🤦🏾♀️ #annoyed— Shay.BELLA ❤️ (@_koatedPRETTY) July 16, 2020
3. Investments...3 of 10
4. A Dollhouse Instead?4 of 10
5. Try Again5 of 10
6. Give It To Me
6 of 10
the way she threw that shit back into the box is sending me plsss😭😭— terrenxe (@hoelieshite) July 16, 2020
just give this baby girl a goddamn peppa pig stuffed toy or a doll house, and let me have that birkin bag lol https://t.co/IjePiHGWGD
7. 80K?7 of 10
8. "Her Child, Her Money"
8 of 10
Her child, her money... and she’s right!!!! Our babies need to know luxury and nice things early on! KK should have a baby Birkin. Mommy and Me shit! 💕💕💕💕 https://t.co/votiatJ7rQ— Future Dr. Loc Bae ✨✨ (@jadorejontele) July 16, 2020
9. Why Are You Upset?
9 of 10
I’m very confused why people are so upset about a bag being bought for a two year old they don’t know. Like people really up in arms. Couldn’t be me.— k (@theylovekiki_) July 16, 2020