It’s the discussion that won’t die: Should you wash your chicken before you cook it?
Both Dr. Oz and the CDC say no. They say that washing the chicken increases the chances of spreading bacteria to other surfaces, nearby food items and either yourself. The CDC recommends you allow the heat from cooking to kill the bacteria.
Cardi B Leads 2019 BET Nominations
1. Best Female Hip-Hop ArtistSource:Getty 1 of 8
2. Best Female R&B/Pop ArtistSource:Getty 2 of 8
3. Video Of The YearSource:Getty 3 of 8
4. Best Male R&B/Pop ArtistSource:Getty 4 of 8
5. Best Male Hip-Hop ArtistSource:Getty 5 of 8
6. The City GirlsSource:Getty 6 of 8
7. Album Of The YearSource:Getty 7 of 8
8. Best CollaborationSource:Getty 8 of 8